FOR VERY baby:
1) Sit together in sand and drill a hole, take a ball and start to throw into
2) Gather some stones and fill a bucket with water and start to pour in, making Bloom
3) Hide a child's play in the sand and look to find
4) Take a small balloon and fill it with water and tie it, zoulixte it and try to pop (This game stimulates the)
FOR 2 YEARS AND OVER:
1) Wake up in the morning you can play together the game "rooster says". Dad will do the rooster and says what you should do: The rooster says: -to get up and go to wash -to eat, put swimwear etc.
2) Hide all your feet in the sand and find. The fastest wins.
3) Watch the eyes with a handkerchief and let it touch your face and find out who it is.
4) Take a cup Disposable fill with wet sand and make small tower, whoever makes the most wins
5) Tie a rope from the umbrella as the chair, inflate a balloon and start to fly over the rope as if playing volleyball
6) Take one bag each and collect stones. Wins who collect most.
7) Make matches who will reach first the umbrella sea
Relax-play- fun! HAPPY HOLIDAYS